Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System With 50 GPD Membrane
If you are looking for a high quality reverse osmosis system, but don't want to break the bank, you need look no further. The WaterLogix 5-Stage 50 GPD RO system is assembled in the USA using all NSF, WQA and FDA Certified components. Most RO Systems look the same, but the difference is in the details and that's what makes this system different.
- This system installs neatly under the sink or can easily be remote installed
- Also available with 75 GPD (Gallons Per Day), 100 GPD and 150 GPD Membranes (check one when ordering)
- Removes or reduces the following contaminants:
5-Year Warranty (excludes filters, membrane is pro-rated)
Utilizes ALL NSF & FDA Approved Components
3.2 Gallon NSF Certified metal tank with NSF liner (BPA Free) NOTE: Tank can lay on its’ side
Utilizes Quick-Connect (Push-in) Fittings
- This system includes everything necessary for an undersink installation, including:
- All Tubing
- Self-Piercing Inlet Saddle Valve
- Tank Shut-off Valve
- Long-Reach Chrome Lead-Free Non-Air Gap Faucet
- All Fittings Necessary for Installation
- Installation Manual
- Telephone Tech Support 7 days a Week
A 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis system removes a wide spectrum of drinking water contaminants for great tasting, healthier drinking water and utilizes the most advanced water treatment technology available. Reverse Osmosis is arguably the best available technology for producing high quality drinking water.
It's the same method used by many bottled water companies to make safe and great tasting drinking water. In fact, the most popular bottled water is AquaFina (made by PepsiCo) and is made with Reverse Osmosis. It's capable of removing over 98% of the total dissolved solids, over 99% of all organics and over 99% of all bacteria.
Our systems are made in the USA of all FDA and NSF Approved Materials. They do not contain BPA or other chemicals known to be toxic. Anyone could build a reverse osmosis system as good as this, but most don't. We guarantee that this is the best value in reverse osmosis in the USA. PERIOD!
HIGH-PERFORMANCE 50 - 150 GPD SYSTEM
- STAGE 1 - 5-Micron Sediment Filter: Reduces Dirt, Sand, and Rust
- STAGE 2 - Carbon Block Filter: Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odors
- STAGE 3 - 2nd Carbon Block Filter: Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odors
- STAGE 4 - 50, 75, 100 or 150 GPD RO Membrane: Separates Purified Water From the Rejected Impurities Down to 1/10,000 of a Micron
- STAGE 5 - Granular Activated Carbon Final Polishing Filter Enhances the Taste of the Water
Available in the following GPD (Gallons Per Day) sizes:
- 50 GPD - Comes Standard
- 75 GPD - Add $10.00
- 100 GPD - Add $20.00
- 150 GPD - Add $35.00
NSF Certified 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank
Does not contain BPA. The BPA scare was directly due to information coming from some polycarbonate plastic materials. These are the hard shatter-resistant clear (or colored) drinking water bottles and things like baby bottles. Typically you will not see any BPA in plastics like polypropylene or PE as it is not one of the plastics used in the processing of the material. NSF does scan for BPA, so if there was elevated levels in the product it would fail the material extraction test.
NOTE: Reverse Osmosis should not be applied on water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.